No products in the cart.
No products were found matching your selection.
You may be interested in...
Vintage Porsche fabric for your feet.
Let’s face it. Car interiors have become dull. One look at the inside of a modern car and chances are you’ll be instantly bored.
But once upon a time, the good fellows at Stuttgart fought (and won) the battle against dull interiors with some pretty wild pattern and color options on their car seats.
One of the most notorious became known as the Porsche Pasha. Designed in the late 70’s and first released on the 928, it combines racing and disco-psychedelic genes, a pattern that evokes the movement of a checkered flag waving – come on… use your imagination!
We love the excess of it all and went a little crazy ourselves with the color combinations.
For the discerning Petrol Head. Nerdy but stylish.$12.99 VAT included (where applicable).$12.99 VAT included (where applicable).
– Engineered from the finest quality of REAL Carbon Fiber & Alcantara
– All of our phone cases DO NOT affect your phone signal
– Designed with a raised front lip to protect your phone’s screen when faced down
– Compatible with our Shatterproof Screen Guard
– Extremely durable & great protection for your phone
– Matte sides to ensure a non-slip grip
– Qi wireless charge compatible
– Case weight is an extremely light 19 grams$58.99 VAT included (where applicable).$58.99 VAT included (where applicable).
Our SCF MARINA style sunglasses are made from the finest 3K Carbon Fiber material. The carbon fiber has a stunning gloss finish. The black lenses are UV400 polarized.
They can be removed by an optometrist and replaced with prescription lenses!
They only weigh 20 grams, making them very comfortable to wear thanks to the carbon fiber material and the engineering behind these glasses.
Arms are made from Real Carbon Fiber
Front Frame is made from high quality Acetate
Weight is just 20 grams
Lenses are UV400 polarized, but can be refitted with prescription lenses
Dimensions: 52 | 21 | 142$96.99 VAT included (where applicable). Last units$96.99 VAT included (where applicable). Last units
Modell of the first GT2 entered by ORECA at the Daytona 24 Hours in 1997. Modelled after chassis number C3, which was driven by Beretta/Archer/Duypuy. Nice details. Doors and hood open. Die-cast metal. Not in perfect shape by reasonnablöy OK if you´re not obsessed by little scratches. C3 was later driven at Le Mans 24 Hours by Bell/Morton/Yver, again as an ORECA works entry.$360.99
– Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist’s team of artists
– Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
– Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
– Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube$40.99 VAT included (where applicable).$40.99 VAT included (where applicable).