No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
2012 Mclaren titanium wheel nut. A brand new unique design item to show
$596.00free shipping available
Ready to ship in: 3-5 business days
Ships from: Italy
Titanium brand new wheel nut in mat black finish, really never used.
Three threads, 18 holes. Very light element, only 72 grams.
A design piece to show.
Unique element, really hard to find a never used F1 titanium nut.
The price of the object does NOT include delivery from Italy to the final destination and import charges / tax in the country of final destination.
The price of delivery depends to the final destination.
At the time of delivery I can supply real size and weight of the OSB crate + pallet underneath or box.
Please calculate the real price with the assistance of your courier. (UPS, Fedex, DHL, exc.)
Once it's gone, it's gone. This is the only stock from the seller.
The McLaren MP4-27 is a Formula One racing car designed by Vodafone McLaren Mercedes for the 2012 Formula One season. The car was driven by former World Champions Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton. It was launched on 1 February at the McLaren team base in Woking, Surrey, ahead of the first winter test sessions at Jerez de la Frontera. This was the last McLaren car that Lewis Hamilton drove for the team, as he moved to the Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team in 2013. As of July 2020, it is also the last car made by McLaren to achieve victory, when Jenson Button won the Brazilian Grand Prix that season.
On GPBox since
FaenzaItalyLearn more about MetF1
- $624.50Free Shipping
- $1,141.50Free Shipping
- $897.50Free Shipping
- $603.00Free Shipping
You may also like
$56.75VAT included (where applicable).
- $20.00 – $43.00 VAT included (where applicable).Free Shipping
- $860.00Free Shipping
- $845.75Free Shipping
- $100.50Limited Edition
- $136.50 VAT included (where applicable).Limited Edition
- $107.75Due to corona virus, we are no longer taking the risk of shipping items, as we physically have to stand in a post office and expose ourselves to potential infection. We will be back sometime in the future, hopefully... If you are interested in any item, simply mail us, and we will make a note, and mail you when we return to trading.Last unit
$39.50VAT included (where applicable).
- $95.25 VAT included (where applicable).Free Shipping
- $81.50 VAT included (where applicable).Free Shipping
- $45.50 VAT included (where applicable).Free Shipping
- $183.50 VAT included (where applicable).Free Shipping
- $73.75 VAT included (where applicable).Free Shipping
- $86.25 VAT included (where applicable).Free Shipping